1. We welcome you to open an account with us – a credit or cash account.
2.However you may register to use this site by opening a credit/cash account with Hygienestore.co.nz – your user name will be your email address. Please remember the email address used and the password for future purchases.
3. You must supply a physical street address for courier delivery. We do not deliver to post office box mail addresses.
4. Products may be added to or removed from the site from time to time. From time to time products described on the site may not be available. We will make every effort to keep the information up to date and accurate.
5. Purchase Orders will only be accepted in relation to items in stock and therefore there will be no back orders allowed for.
6. Products may be ordered by following the instructions on the catalogue pages of this site.
7. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and exclude Goods and Services Tax. Prices may increase or decrease from time to time.
8. No order will be accepted for delivery outside New Zealand & Australia.
9. Delivery charges of $25.00 + GST will apply if you do not have a special contract with us. Hygienestore.co.nz reserves the right to apply additional charges to your credit card for freight in a separate charge as required when the freight exceeds the initial $25.00 + GST.
Excess charges apply on cartons over 15kg and again at 20kg.
Full freight charges are as follows:
Upper North Island – $25.00 per carton ($4.00 per excess)
Lower North Island – $25.00 per carton ($6.00 per excess)
South Island – $28.00 per carton ($8.00 per excess).
10. You may return the goods if they are faulty or damaged, or where the goods delivered are not those you ordered.
11. You must return the goods to the Hygienestore.co.nz store of despatch in their original condition and packaging and they must be received by us within 30 days of delivery. You may choose to have the goods replaced without further charge, or your credit card will be credited with the cost of the goods including the cost of handling and delivery.
12. All goods returned must be in original condition and packaging and include all accessories and the invoice or delivery docket. All goods except faulty goods must be unopened.